Saturday, August 15, 2009

World Youngest Smoker

World Youngest Smoker

Recently I received a forwarded email from my friend. The video really obsessed me. There’s a kid (I think bout aged 2-3) sitting on a bike, holding a cigarette. I start to feel uneasy when I saw him lighting up the cigarette, just like an adult. And thing gets worse when the guy sitting at the back, I guess should be his father, starts laughing and there are some other adults come near to him and ‘watching the show’.

All the adults seem so encouraging and so proud of him being the “youngest smoker”. WHAT THE ???!!! What were they thinking??!! Is this something to be proud of?? Is this the way it should be? What kind of earth we are leaving in now.

Before this, I read an article talking bout a kid aged 3 in India, figure out some mathematic formula which seems to be alien figure to me. Another Indian kid aged bout 10, was so profession in web programming that she became the youngest web development company CEO.

From the video clips and the background conversation, this “youngest smoker” seems to be come from China.

I’m so ‘proud’ of you, CHINA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if this info is useful

 
My Other Blogs