Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tomato Pill - Ateronon

Heart problem has always been an issue to human being for centuries. Now, there is a hope (as what they said) to this, that is the so called 'Tomato Pill' - namely Ateronon. Ateronon is a newly researched and developed supplement. Ateronon is the new approach on curing heart related disease.

My mom has told me that tomato has no 'benefit' as all in raw. In other to extract the active ingredient from tomato, it must be cooked, especially with meat. That's why my mother always boiled tomato soup with just pork meat for me last time. No wonder I feel so healthy with smooth skin last time when I was staying with her. However, now I'm working overseas and no longer staying with my mom. Meaning to say that, no more chance for me to enjoy the tasty soup cum all the health benefits with it.

Now back to Ateronon. From the press release, it seems that Ateronon understand this point, same view with my mom. Haha. Ateronon is using a newly developed technology to extract the most potent natural antioxidants from fresh tomato and other red fruits. After processed, this active ingredient in Ateronon is more easily absorb by human body. If this is true, this Ateronon seems so interesting because it will save all the efforts to buy fresh tomato from market, choosing fresh meat, and all the stuff needed plus time and effort to boil a tomato soup for good health. Just one Ateronon pill, take with water, will have the same (or maybe better?) result.

However, since this Ateronon has just been introduced to market for a short period, not many people has tried Ateronon. Hence that is not enough figure and fact to proof the effectiveness of Ateronon.

Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. I agreed that this will be a saving stars to human being

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if this info is useful

 
My Other Blogs