Sunday, June 21, 2009

THE TRUTH - A330: AIR FRANCE - 2 photos after Collision n before Death

Few days ago, I received a forwarded email from my colleagues, showing the photos of so called 'A330 before it crashed'. I was so shocked looking at the photos.



Without giving second thought, I copied it to my blog hoping to share out the 'unusual' photo with all. Days later, I received a comment saying that this was a hoax.



As I never watch the series "LOST" before, I'm not sure how true is that statement. Hence I went to youtube and search for LOST episod by episod, part by part, and finally found out the TRUTH.



In LOST Season 1 Episod 2 Part 6, I finally found the scene that has the exactly same image as the photo:





Feeling excited to be able to find out the truth, at the same time I'm feeling very disappointed. Forwarded emails used to be my favorite as I always find useful information and 'make my day' jokes in forwared emails especially when I get bored in office.


But nowadays there are a lot of cheating forwarded emails, and some are so real that really can't differentiate which are the truth, which are the hoax.


Just like in real life. Too many masks, too many fake people around, too tired to believe the 'truth'...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if this info is useful

 
My Other Blogs